The Nigerian Library Association hereby invites interested members to submit papers for presentation at the 2018 National Conference/Annual General Meeting scheduled to hold from 23rd – 26th July 2018 in Ogun State.
THEME: The Library as a Change Agent in Nigeria
- The Library as a Change Agent in Public Institutions
- The Library as a Change Agent in Private Institutions
- Library and Information Services for Educational Transformation
- Library and Information Services in the Fight against Corruption
- Library and Information Services for National Security & Fight against Insurgency
- Library and Information Services for National Integration
- Library and Information Science Education for the Transformation of Society
- The Library as Facilitator of Public Access to Information
- Library and Information Services for the Attainment of Sustainable Development goals
All members of the Association are hereby invited to submit papers on any of the above sub-themes or any related topic under the general theme.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION
Abstract & Full Paper – Friday, 30th March, 2018
Acceptance of Paper – Authors will be notified once their papers have been accepted.
Format of Presentation
- All papers should be in 25-30 Power Point slides
- The full-paper should not be more than 15 pages in A4 Double line space in a Word-processed format.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS AND FULL PAPER
Papers should be emailed as attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Hard Copies should be sent to:
The National Secretary
Nigerian Library Association,
c/o National Library of Nigeria HQ
Sanusi Dantata House
(1st Floor Room 5)
CBD – Abuja
Please note that all papers received will be reviewed by a Committee. Only research-based papers approved by the Committee will be accepted for presentation at the conference.
Omoh Atsenokhai, CLN