The Information Technology Section (ITS) of Nigerian Library Association invites undergraduates of Library Schools in Nigeria to apply for a free registration grant to attend the forthcoming 12th Library and Information Technology Today (LITT) workshop coming up at Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State from 8th to 12th
The grant aims to:
- Provide opportunity that will empower the next generation of library and information professionals in Nigeria to acquire technological skills needed for effective library and information practice.
- Expose upcoming Library and Information Professionals (LIPs) to the requisite technology skills that will empower them to favourably compete with their contemporaries globally
Who is eligible to apply?
Final year undergraduate in the Departments of Library and Information Science, Records Management, Archival Studies, Health Information Management and other Library related disciplines are invited to apply.
Write an essay of approximately 300 words explaining:
- why you would like to participate in the workshop;
- what you hope to learn from it and how it will benefit you;
- how you will share with other students the knowledge gained from participating in the workshop.
Applications close: 14th September, 2018
Successful Candidates will be notified by the 21st September, 2018