THEME: Libraries: Dialogue for Change
- Libraries and the Restructuring Question in Nigeria
- Library and Information Services for a Truly Democratic Nigeria
- Library and Information Services for Socio-Political Rebirth in Nigeria
- Library and Information Services for Cultural and Educational Rebirth in Nigeria
- Libraries and Intellectual Freedom in Nigeria
- Library and Information Services for Resolution of National Conflicts
- Library and Information Services for Equal Gender Participation in Nigeria
All members of the Association are hereby invited to submit papers on any of the above sub-themes or any related topic under the general theme.
Deadlines for Submission:
Abstract & Full Paper — Thursday, 31st January, 2019
Acceptance of Paper
Authors will be notified once their papers have been accepted.
Format of Presentation
- All papers should be in 25-30 Power Point slides
- The full-paper should not be more than 15 pages in A4 Double line space in a Word-processed format.
Submission of Abstracts and Full paper
Papers should be emailed as attachment to: email@example.com
Hard Copies should be sent to:
The National Secretary
Nigerian Library Association
C/o National Library of Nigeria Hq
Sanusi Dantata House
(1st flr room5)
CBD – Abuja
Please note that all papers received will be reviewed by a Committee. Only research-based papers approved by the Committee will be accepted for presentation at the conference.
Omoh Atsenokhai, CLN