The Information Technology Section (ITS) invites interested members to submit papers for presentation at the 2020 Library & Information Technology Today (LITT) Conference/ Workshop scheduled to hold in Oyo State from 5th – 9th October 2020
About the conference/workshop
The LITT conference/workshop is an annual event that provides the opportunity for library and information professionals to build their capacity in the area of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
A compendium of accepted papers will be produced while quality research papers presented at the conference will be peer-reviewed and published in the section’s Journal
TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN LIBRARY SERVICES FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT: OPTIONS AND BEST PRACTICE
- Cloud technologies for cutting-edge library & information services
- Smart technologies and innovation in the learning environment
- Contemporary media application in library & information services
- Artificial intelligence and robotics in libraries
- Shared Services (collaborative resource sharing models, personalized service)
- User innovative library & information services
- Digital Content Creation, Preservation and Delivery
- Management of e-Content
- Collection Development in the Digital Era
- Enhancing scholarly communication via Institutional Repositories
- Web-based tools for embedded librarianship practice
- Open Data for sustainable development
Interested members are invited to submit papers on any of the sub-themes or related topic under the general theme.
Deadlines for Submission
Abstract: Friday, 13th March 2020
Full Paper– Wednesday, 24th June 2020
The abstracts should be between 300 and 450 words in length and should indicate the following information:
- The theme and the title of the paper;
- A clear description of the topic and its importance or relevance; and
- The scope of the issues to be discussed in the paper.
All abstracts for the conference should be forwarded to:
Authors will be notified of the acceptance/rejection of their abstracts by 14th April 2020.