The Nigerian Library Association (NLA) is inviting members to present poster during the national conference in Warri, Delta State. This is a new innovation to NLA conference.
Interested members will Present a new idea/service/programme or application of technology that has a clear relationship to the theme of the 2019 conference (Libraries: Dialogue for change) or
any of the sub-themes
Criteria for evaluation:
- Should be clearly explained;
- Not duplicate another poster, not have the same presenter as another poster (a presenter must be present during the poster session to explain the poster to viewers);
- Describe a project that is ongoing or near completion, not one that is yet to start.
Format for Presentation
- Topic could be described on a printed poster or by photographs, graphics and text that will be attached to the presentation panel.
- The standard recommended poster size should not be larger than 900mm wide and 1900mm high.
- If you are using photographs, graphics and text, these should also fit within the area of 900mm wide and 1900mm high.
Presenters of a poster will be expected to be present on Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th July 2019 in order to explain their poster and to hand out any leaflets, or other information materials, they have available for viewers of their poster. Each presenter can only present one poster. Any
group or organization that submits more than one application should indicate a priority to their submissions or confirm there will be other members available for the presentation.
Best NLA Poster 2019
At the conference a panel will view all posters and select the winner of the Best Poster for 2019 based on the evaluation criteria outlined above. The winner will be announced at the dinner/awards night Ceremony and will be presented a certificate as the presenter of the best poster while other
presenters will be awarded certificate of presentation.
Deadline for applications
01 July 2019
Posters to be placed on presentation panels at the Conference venue
29th July 2019
Please contact: 08055555787, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Omoh Atsenokhai, CLN